Training Courses Offered
Certification training is provided by the Forensic Training Institute (FTI) for the following non-clinical certifications:
- Forensic Social Work Online Training Course
- Sex Offender Treatment Online Training Course
- Criminal Justice Specialist Online Training Course
- Forensic Counselor Online Training Course
- Criminal Profiler Online Training Course (Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement)
- Domestic Violence Counselor Online Training Course
- Forensic Group Therapy Specialist Online Training Course
- Sexual Addiction Specialist Online Training Course
- Gambling Addiction Counselor Online Training Course
- Juvenile Sex Offender Treatment Online Training Course
- Juvenile Treatment Specialist Online Training Course
All certification programs follow the same format and structure as many State Universities offering Bachelors and Master's degrees through home study courses.
Each certification program is 40 hours or more in length. All course materials are provided. All text books that may be provided for the course must be returned upon completion of the course, unless otherwise noted. Each program requires successful completion of each learning module and passing of the examination upon completion of the final module. All courses are completed at your pace.
The FTI provides formal training only and does not review, approve or issue certification.
* No refunds will be issued once course is purchased.