Forensic Social Work Online Training Course
Course Title: Forensic Social Work Online Training Course
This comprehensive certification course targets the important and emerging practice area of forensic social work in diverse practice settings. This course provides a broad view of forensic social work to include the knowledge and skills required to practice effectively with clients in the socio-legal environment.
"Forensic Social Work" includes not only victims and offenders involved in the adult and juvenile criminal justice system but also includes individuals and families that become involved with family and social services, child welfare, education, addictions programs and mental health systems.
This course covers:
- Forensic practice in juvenile and adult criminal justice
- Forensic practice in mental health
- Forensic practice in substance abuse treatment settings
- Forensic practice in child welfare
- Forensic practice in education
- Diversity, human rights, and immigration
- Forensic practice in family and social services
- Forensic interviewing for child sexual abuse
- and much more
Forensic Social Work Online Training fee for those seeking certification: $775.00 per person and includes:
- All training materials
Full Fee: $775.00
$387.50 Upon Registration of Course
$387.50 Upon Completion of Course
* No refunds will be issued once course is purchased.